11 Apr 2023 - 07 May 2023
Brook Store, Goodluck Chowk, FC Road
1. T-shirt Collection: The T-shirts for the run as per size mentioned in the form have to be collected from the Brooks, FC Road Store on 5th and 6th May 2023 between 11am to 07 pm, to avoid confusion during the event.
Rules, Regulations, Terms & Conditions:
1. Eligibility: The participants must be physically fit and healthy to participate in the FITRUN 2023. Individuals with any health issues or injuries should consult with their doctor before participating.
2. Age Limit: 12 years & above.
3. Registration: Participants must register for the marathon beforehand and pay the registration fee. Registration can be done through:
a) Online: www.seforg.in
b) Brooks store, FC Road, Pune.
4. Starting Time: The Run will start at 6:00 am sharp. Participants must arrive at least 30 minutes before the starting time.
5. Route: The run route will be marked and participants must follow the designated route. Any shortcuts or deviations from the course may result in disqualification.
6. Water Stations: Water stations will be set up along the course, and participants are encouraged to stay hydrated throughout the run.
7. Medical Support: Medical personnel will be available throughout the event to provide emergency medical care if needed.
8. Clothing: Participants are advised to wear comfortable and appropriate clothing and footwear for the marathon. Loose clothing, sandals, and flip-flops are not allowed.
9. Safety: Participants must follow all safety rules and regulations. In case of an emergency, participants should immediately seek medical attention.
I have read, agreed and fully understand the terms, conditions, rules and regulations mentioned above and I hereby confirm that I am participating in the event at my own risk and responsibility. In case of any injury/mishap, I will not hold any individual or the organizers responsible.