26 Nov 2023 - 24 Dec 2023
The Corinthians, Pune
The event is only for the people living in Nyati
1. Each team shall comprise minimum 5 and maximum 8 players.
2. The match shall be played with 5 Vs 5 players.
3. If a team has limited players (< 5, but not < 4) then they are free to decide whether to play with limited players or to forfeit.
4. If a team has less than 4 players then they will be forfeited.
5. The playing teams should report on the ground 30 minutes prior to the start of match. In case any team does not report, the other team will get a walk over.
6. Referee's decision shall be the final decision.
7. Basketball players cannot kick the ball or hit it with their fist.
8. No player can touch the basketball while it is traveling downward towards the basket or if it is on the rim. This is called Goal-tending (touching the ball on the rim is legal in some games). Every player on the court is subject to the same rules regardless of the position they play. The positions in basketball are just for team basketball strategy and there are no positions in the rules