1. Any university/college team can have a minimum of 11 players and a maximum of 18 players
2. In case of a draw, a penalty shootout will decide the winner
3. Matches will be played in 2 halves each of 10 mins - Total 20 mins
4. The game begins with the toss of a coin, and the winning captain decides which goal to defend or to take the first kick-off
5. The game is controlled by a central referee and one linesman. They award free kicks and penalties when rules are broken
6. For continual breaking of rules or for a bad foul, the player may be sent off/replaced.